Services and leisure:
- Table game room
- Tourist information centre (From summer 2011)
- Museum, opera, theatre and concert ticket reservation service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Sports and leisure equipment rental
- Taxi minibus (for transfers, excursions)
- Laundry service (from season 2011)
- Bathhouse and hot-tub
- Excursions on ATV’s
- Buggie rental for children
- Air-rifle shooting
- Bicycle rental
- Fishing and boat rental
- Sport fields
- Rooms for festivities
- Open-air stage
We want You to consider Yourself at home in “Leiputrija”. This is why, in order to provide You pleasant and safe stay at our hotel, we kindly ask You to review the internal regulations and conditions of use of services.
Checking in: starting from 3:00 p.m.; Departure: till 12:00 a.m.
Checking in: starting from 2:00 p.m.; Departure: till 12:00 a.m.
Attention! It is also possible to arrive to the guest house or camping earlier or to leave it later.
Reception working hours: from 8:00 to 22:00 (1.V - 30.IX) / from 9:00 to 20:00 (1.X - 30.IV)
Persons who have not orderet a room/bungalow/place for a night in „Leiputrija”, has to leave the territory of the leisure park till 22:00 (1.V - 30.IX) / till 20:00 (1.X - 30.IV).
Terms of registration:
For registration in the guest house and camping, guests need valid passport or driving license (for Latvian residents), or ID card.
For “Leiputrija” services guests can pay by means of money transfer or in cash (in Lats and Euro).
Room reservation terms:
In order to perform guaranteed reservation, a guest has to make prepayment (50% of a price) in 3 days after the receipt of reservation confirmation (but not later than 24 hours before arrival to “Leiputrija”).
Reservation is guaranteed from the moment the payment is received.
Attention! If the reservation prepayment isn’t received in the indicated term, the “Leiputrija” has a rights to cancel not guaranteed reservation without any preliminary notification and sell the service to any other person.
* Room price includes:
- Lodging in guest house price includes:
VAT, parking lot, use of kitchen of common use, use of pergola, use of streetball and other sports fields, use of playground for children, as well as use of places for swimming, picnic and fire places.
- Lodging in camping price includes:
VAT, parking lot, use of kitchen of common use, WC and showers, use of streetball and other sports fields, use of playground for children, as well as use of places for swimming, picnic and fire places.
Smoking is not allowed in premises. Smoking is allowed on porch and balcony of the guest house, outside camping premises and in pavilion.
Attention! Smoking in premises and throwing cigarettes on ground shall be fined (EUR 25,00 – EUR 150,00).
Garbage can be droped only into special wastebins. Throwing garbage on ground shall be fined (EUR 25,00 – EUR 150,00).
For our clients we arrange transfer from the air-port to the “Leiputrija” and from the “Leiputrija” to the air-port or any other place upon request.
We also offer mini-bus with driver for excursions to the most interesting places of Latvia.
No pets are allowed in guesthouse.
Small (lap-pets weighing not more than 3 kg) are allowed in camping. Please inform receptionist about any pets you have taken with you.
It is forbidden to bring and keep inflammable materials in the rooms and camping premises (for use of candles please contact the reception), use personal electric heaters, spoil furniture and other equipment, and/or remove furniture to/from another room.
For cooking use a kitchen, grill or special fireplaces. To rent a grill set or get (buy) a wood for fireplace, please contact the reception.
- After 11:00 p.m. it is strongly forbidden to clamour in the territory of leisure park (camping and guesthouse).
- As we take care of Your personal safety and safety of other clients, as well as quiet atmosphere on the leisure park, it is forbidden to stay here in a state of strong alcoholic intoxication. The leisure park staff has a right to refuse to serve a customer being in a state of strong alcoholic intoxication. In this case money for the booked and prepaid services is not returned.
-It is forbidden to bring in and/or use any weapons and drugs in territory of the leisure park.
- It ir allowed to swim in pond “Kancis” (in territory of the White guesthouse), in ponds in territory of the camping and in river of Gauja.
Attention! There are no lifeguards in the park, so guests must be very carefull while swimming and take care of themselves.
- When leaving, though, temporary, we suggest you to lock your room/bungalow and keep the keys with you. When leaving the leisure park, guest must give back the key in reception. Charge for losing the key: EUR 7,50.
- We beg you to keep order and to observe general aproprieties, to respect other guests and environment.
- It is allowed and even advisable to enjoy your stay fully, have fun and taka a good rest.
In order avoid any misunderstanding, in case You find any damage in the room, we kindly ask You to immediately inform the reception about it. If the damage was made by the guest, the client will have to pay for it depending on the damage.
It is strictly forbidden to use glassware and drinks in glass bottles in the sauna, bathhouses and water relaxation areas.
It is allowed to swim in hot-tub and pool or stay in sauna and hothouse only in swimming suits and swimming trunks, special sauna sheets or without any clothes at all. It is forbidden to swim or stay in saunas in underclothes.
Complaints, suggestions, information:
If You have any complaints, questions and advice apply to the “Leiputrija” reception. Our helpful personnel will give You all the information about services, excursion routes and answer questions You are interested in the Latvian, English and Russian languages (a part of personnel speaks also a little Spanish and German).
Tourist information point will be available from Summer of 2011.
The “Leiputrija” guarantees that it will not use Your personal data in order to get profit and will not sell it to any third party.
• Checking in: starting from 2:00 p.m.
• Departure: till 12:00 p.m. (noon).